Wednesday 11 November 2015

The Body Shop Lip & Cheek Velvet Stick NO.40 | REVIEW | RICHA SHETTY |


Hello Gorgrous,
So I did see this cute velvet stick online on the body shop website the other day & I knew I had to get it! P.S. all the hullaballu with regards to the adoreable packaging. I did end up buying the Shade RED, as is expected from me. The heart inside as TBS says is beeswax and some of the most finest honey in the world apparently and that makes me feel so much better while applying it constantly! To know more continue reading.






       WHAT THE BODY SHOP CLAIMS 

Inspired by the super-bright and sensual poppy flowers this cute Lip & Cheek Velvet Stick gives lips a pop of color and cheeks a naturally flushed glow. Suitable for both lips and cheeks Velvety, petal-soft formula Medium Coverage Matte Finish Easy application Subtle floral scent Enriched with Community Fair Trade Beeswax from Cameroon



THE REVIEW

To start with, i'm in a minor love affair with this velvet stick, I love the Matt texture of it. The previous matt that TBS did was horrendous, grainy & patchy, and I did spare about a 1000 bucks on that, PITY!
But now, the formula did probably get a gene or a fairy god mother. Because it is lovely on all aspects, regardless the staying power, the downtime is a maximum of 3-4 hours, but it did leave a cheeky little stain on my lips.
Down to the usage of this velvet stick as a cheek stain, I'm not really a big fan, I must mention that I dont appriciate creme Blushes as a whole, even though I did try this on the cheek, I wasn't very impressed with the results as it was a bit of a task to blend and did look at little too harsh of colour payoff, not very much like the stain, i'd rather use the original lip & cheek stain formula on the cheeks as that fairs pretty well as a blush! 
Overall's if you're looking for a Matt Red velvet Balm stain for the lips i'd say YAY! Go for it!




Price : 995 INR
Availablity : Online here & across all Body Shop Counters
Until next time ♡