Tuesday 29 September 2015

MAC Studio fix fluid REVEIW | Full coverage foundation | My HG Foundation

         


Hello people, being a makeup addict and surrendering to the accusation also certifies that you love wearing makeup aka. flawless skin, perfect lips, smoked eyes, eyebrows on fleeeek and all the jazz that follows. Essentially though, healthy glowing skin is our primary focus to any look. dont we all love it, eh? I use the shade NC 30 and its perfect for me.
          Enough RAMBLING todays post is going to be about my favourite foundation TAG. It's the Studio Fix Fluid by MAC Cosmetics.





A little insight:
  • Medium coverage [Buildable]
  • Oil controlling
  • 36 shades [which is a lot]
  • Fairly expensive [you wanted to know ehee]


What MAC claims:

An oil-controlling formula that offers a natural matte finish with medium to full coverage. [Exactly what I SAID!!  

I have very oily skin and its prone to break out like crazy at times, but I do have comparitively clear skin now with one or maybe two small zits on my cheeks, thats where I break out the most. Now it does go without saying that due to all the crazy acne I used to have, there are a few scars which on my cheeks, red marks as well as a few pitted ones, now the studio fix fluid is not going to cover the pitted scars, but it does a great job at covering and redness or marks, it makes my skin matt and flawless. It's fair to say that whatever the company claims the product lives upto! 

The studio fix doesn't crease into laugh lines and stays all day, a little touch of a compact could tackle the oiliness if you live in a humid place. I need to touch up my T-zone every 5-6 hours because of the heat and humidity in Bombay. It's great over a night out as you wont need any touchups. I usually use a beauty blender along with it because its gives the best full and flawless coverage. I would definately recommend it to anyone looking for a medium to full coverage foundation. It's worth a try but its really important to get the perfect shade. The MAC sales attendents are very helpful and will guide you with the shades and preferences. Dry skin people should avoid this as it can be slightly ashy on their skin, nothing major though.



I have the foundation on for about 5 hours approx. in the picture.

Price : 2500 INR [approx.] the prices are slighty higher in India.

Availablity : Easily available in MAC stores all over.

Recommendation : 5/5 

Will I repurchase : Yes 

Thanks for reading.
CHAO.

           


          

No comments:

Post a Comment