Saturday 10 October 2015

Kaya Skin Clinic DAILY MOISTURISING SUNSCREEN SPF 30 | REVEIW |

           
        Hello Gorgeous, I've been a regular with sunscreens since a few months, I've always known how important it is to apply sunscreen every single day, as most of you know by now exposure to sun causes darkening, tanning, pigmentation, spots & scars to end up getting darker and more prominent and most importantly Skin Cancer. The easiest way of prevention though is sunscreen on exposed areas i.e. on the face, neck & hands. Now there's not one sunscreen that I dont hate! Because they do tend to break you out, make your skin oily & photographs bad & ashy! After trying and testing over 7 sunscreens I've come down to this one as my Holy Grail. To know more read further.








Product claims : 

Daily Moisturising Sunscreen SPF 30 not only protects your skin from harmful UVA & UVB rays but also helpsmaintain essential hydration & nourishment for long. With ultra booster rating of 5 it offers hightest protection UVA against tanning and aging due to sun exposure.


My Thoughts & Opinios :

I've been using this sunscreen without fail for over a month and a half now, all the sunscreens i've used so far have broken me out due to some ingridients, and the the smell of it is regardlessly pathetic. The Kaya SPF 30 Daily sunscreen has a rather good smell which is very prominent at first, but fades away to nothing within a few minutes. I have very Oily skin, but I can safely say that I this sunscreen keeps me shine free for over 4 hours and I personally love the smell as well. It is hydrating enough for my oily skin, but i'm definately sure if you have dry skin you'll need a moisturiser underneath, if your skin type is normal to combination you will enjoy using this product as a daily sunscreen, I LOVE IT, apply sunscreen makes me feel secure while i'm exposing my skin to the sun, its a daily ritual now to apply sunscreen everyday. This sunscreen wears great underneath makeup as well and doesn't make an obvious white cast in photographs as well. Basically I don't spend too many hours outside in the sun but if you're someone who does you should consider a sunscreen with a higher SPF. Which I will surely do a post on soon. For now I will definately reccomend this sunscreen. It's worth the price, good quality & lives upto the hype.





Ratings : 4 on 5

Pricing : 890 INR

Availability :