Sunday 18 October 2015

L'oreal Paris Color Riche Moist Matt Limited Edition Swarowski Lipstick | Lincoln Rose | PRODUCT OF THE WEEK | RICHA SHETTY |

Hey Guys,
I've been loving the L'oreal Moisture Matt Lipstick in the shade Lincoln Rose. I've been wearing it without fail! While this is my second tube i've used one before in the same shade, the only difference being the super cute packaging with the Swarowski Crystal Limited Edition version of the same lipstick. I must say that I always recieve compliments with this on. Afterall Red lipstick makes us girls feel so much better on crappy days as well.




This Lipstick has a unique texture unlike other matt lipsticks that i've tried in the past. I love the colour of Mac RubyWoo and I find these to be close dupes even though not entirely similar. I hate the texture of Ruby Woo but I love the feeling of this lipstick, it's almost like you're wearing nothing on your lips. it's totally matt yet keeps the lips moisturised and doesn't feel heavy on the lips.

The Color is totally RAD, it can be worn everyday for those of you who don't mind going bold and for the ocassional Red wearers, this is the perfect red for parties and special occasions. And do I need to tell you how totally chic you'll feel taking this out of the purse, beacause packaging DUH.

If you haven't tried this truly amazing lipstick you must. L'oreal has launched great products off late, even though the prices are a tad bit high, you can't complain because Lakme has close pricing -_-  

COST : 1099 INR (Limited edition) 
                845 INR (Regular line)

Here's a color swatch of the lipstick on my lips 



The wearing time of this lipstick is too good as well. I've worn it 5 hours straight without much of a fade. But if you're a fan of drinking and muching every now and then you'll need to reapply every 2-3 hours. I'm dead sure it wont dry out your lips unlike othet Matt lipsticks.

DO I RECOMMEND : Yes

WILL I REPURCHASE : Yes

RATINGS : 5/5 

BUY ONLINE HERE GET 25 % OFF FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY

Until next time