Thursday 10 December 2015

MAYBELLINE VELVET MATTE LIPSTICK (FIRST IMPRESSIONS/REVIEW)


Hello gorgeous,
Today I'll give first impression plus the review of the recently launched MAYBELLINE VELVET MATTE.
Now, the only velvet lip creams available in India previously, were the The Bourjois Velvet lip creame & NYX lip cream's, which can be way more the expensive.
To see how the Maybelline Velvet Matte fair, keep reading!


Ever since they launched the Velvet Matte, I was curious about product, I'd got it as soon as it launched, TBH this is by far my favourite Matte Lip cream!!

I'm using it very frequently, though not everyday, because I love switching up my lip products, I'd even featured this product in my recent YouTube video, I always end up getting compliments on my lip colour while wearing MAT 2.

The texture is very smooth and doesn't stick, though it doesn't get the Matte texture on application, it settle within 3-4 minutes, i'd recommend not blotting the product after application. It sits very comfortably on the lips for about 4 hours and if you're used to snacking and sipping regularly, you'll end up with an adore worthy pink stain. The doe applicator is perfect for application and gives an even application in one swipe. The lip cream sets on your lips after 20 minutes of wear. My lips never felt dry or chalky, it's kept it hydrated as well.

Since Maybelline is a budget brand, this will surely not burn a hole in your piggy. It is decently priced in consideration to the quality and amount of product they provide.
This product faired amazingly well over my expectations! 

PRICE - 475 INR

The only downside is that it transfers. But then again it's a negligible trait for me, since I look forward to reapplying :) 



As always, thanks for reading, comment & subscribe to my blog for more updates.



Until next time ♡