Thursday 21 January 2016

MOSCHINO Toujours Glamour (eau de toilette) | REVIEW | RICHA SHETTY |

Hello Gorgeous,
I always have had an addiction to perfumes. roughly about 3 years ago I received a tester of the Moschino toujours Glamour, I got really obsessed with it for a while but eventually forgot about it. I didn't get down to buying it until last month. To know what I think about this fragrance continue reading.



ABOUT THE PRODUCT
Moschino's New Toujours Glamour eau de toilette is a breath of freshness that kisses the skin and reveals your deepest desires. It's alluring fragrance is the vivid expression of contemporary femininity.

TOP NOTES
Red berries
Violet leaves
Cardamom

HEART NOTES
Cardamom
Jasmine

BASE NOTES
Muguet
Bitter almond
Musk

REVIEW
When I sniffed it for the first time I definitely could smell the Cardamom and Jasmine. It's relatively a strong scent, it is sure to linger if you apply on pulse points. It doesn't stay if you spray on garments.
The After scent is very powdery on my skin, now fragrances work differently on different people, it all depends on how its works with the chemistry and warmth of each persons skin. So heart notes is always unique everyone. I am a perfume fanatic and you're sure to see many future posts.
I love using mens perfumes too. To some it may seem odd, but I'm sure there are many of my gal pals who have similar likes hehe.
I'd recommend you personally take a sniff at a perfume before buying it at least once, and never buy perfumes online because most of the times they are fake.
Coming back to the review I'd definitely recommend this perfume. 

Available at your nearest Parcos.

Tell me what your favourite perfumes and stories related to them in the comments, I love interacting with readers :)

Thanks for reading
Chao