Monday 13 June 2016

The Magnum Barbie Mascara by Maybelline


Hey tushies,
I used to love one thing growing up & trust me by growing up I mean up until late teens, Barbies.
I had a obsession with Barbies, that was one of the reasons of me being sold on this product as soon as I spotted it! 
We're talking about the New launch from Maybelline,
The Magnum Barbie Mascara.
But looking so cute is only half the battle won, to know how this product fairs continue reading...

The company claims that this mascara delivers soft finish, long, doll like lashes. It is waterproof and long wearing.
In all honesty, I do like how it looks on first application, but if you overdo the coats, it is going to clump the lashes, if you do 1-2 coats, you're good to go. The mascara is available only in black.
The thing I love about this is it does give you very lengthy and doll like lashes and has a very affordable price tag. 
Then comes one big problem, i'd take away 2 brownie point for this, 
this doesn't come off very easily, and when I say it doesn't come off easily I mean it.
This takes some serious rubs and a lot of patience and if you're lucky, it may come off completely in the second try.
I've tried using :
Neutrogena make up remover (bi-phased)
The body shop chamomile cleansing oil
Kaya makeup remover
Extra virgin coconut oil



The coconut oil by far has been the most effective. Apart from this I don't see why you shouldn't buy this mascara. And like me if you're a Barbie lover too, I don't have to tell you why you need this in your vanity DUH!

This is a three star recommendation from me.

Currently available at a 15 % off on Nykaa
Click link for purchase - The Magnum Barbie Mascara - INR 399

Until next time 
Bless xx


No comments:

Post a Comment