Friday 17 June 2016

Cypress Ocean Blue Scented Candle | Home Store Review |


Hey cupcakes,
It's sort of a new genre of reviews for me, but today I'll be reviewing a scented candle. I firmly believe in the power of aroma therapy, so whenever I'm stressed out, or if I just wish to relax I light a scented candle, I love how it fills up the entire room with a relaxing vibe!
This particular candle was a purchase from The Home Centre By Lifestyle.
The Cypress ocean blue glass votive candle is a highly affordable purchase, with a price tag of fairly 99 bucks, this is a stellar deal. 
I'd have to point out though, this is nothing like the high end strong scented candles, it has a very faint calming scent, don't expect it to fill your entire room with a heavy noticeable scent, I use it as a pick me up while working on the Mac or while reading a book, enjoying the aroma.


I randomly clicked this which made me realise it deserves a review.
If you like these lifestyle & home type of reviews, do let me know, I plan on doing more of these very soon :) 
Comment & maybe subscribe to my Blog if you like what you see <3

Until next time 
Bless



No comments:

Post a Comment