Saturday 29 October 2016

Colorbar Haul | First Impressions |


Hello sugarpups,
Long time no see, I've been off the blog for a while now, the past month hasn't been treating me so well, while it has been quite a ride, I'm back with a solid plan to keep posting, so keep up for a lot of exciting posts, hauls and rants coming your way. To know more continue reading...







I was at the Mall the other day, just hovering while I wasn't necessarily looking for makeup, I suddenly decided to go checkout the colorbar aisle, and obviously got sucked into purchasing everything in my sight, Duh! how much determination did you think I had?
Colorbar has been really chic and up to date with their launches recently, being an Indian brand it has definitely taken it's products a notch higher than expected, they have everything from highly pigmented matte lip creams to the best of kiss proof formulations.
Now as I was saying I had a huge retail therapy attack & the purchases I made were 
  • Stunning Brow Pencil - INR 650
  • Kiss Proof Lip Stain in Hollywood & Haute Latte - INR 900 (each)
  • Sheer Crème Lust Lipstick in Beach Glow - INR 750
  • Definer Lip liner In Clear Red & Rosy Red - INR 599 (each)
  • Cheek Illusion Blush In Sweet Scarlet - INR 650
  • Fluid Sand Nail Lacquer In Love Boat & First Date - INR 499 (each)
  • Rapid Dry Top Coat - INR 499
  • Nail Polish Exclusive In Over the top 2, Rose Quartz, Bloody Mary, Rose Gold - INR 200 (each)
  • Make Your Point Duo Pencil Sharpener - INR 225








The swatches and reviews on these products will be seen in future posts, for now my favourites are the Fluid Sand Nail Lacquers and Kiss Proof Lip Lacquers I did receive a free vanity in a dusty rose colour which is beyond, I'm in love with it and free gifts are always a perk, but I've received free gifts from colorbar in previous purchases as well and they have been of very good quality. Kudos to colorbar and honestly I've tried all the products mentioned in the Haul and I have to tell you this they all seem very promising, so if you're on a look out to buy new makeup, I'd love to give colorbar a huge shoutout, the prices of some products may seem a little steep but they're of extremely good quality and justify the price tag. Colorbar counters do sell makeup brushes which I don't recommend because the bristles are a little scratchy on the skin and they do not blend the products very well, however the lash curler and sharpener are very chic and work just fine.
On that note it's time for some coffee, I love reading your mails and feedbacks!
Back soon
Xo's ♡

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Looking forward to your reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul. Looking forward to see their reviews, especially the silver bottled nail polish.

    ReplyDelete