Wednesday 23 November 2016

Super BB Cushion Foundation SPF 29 / PA+++ by Maybelline New York




As many of you know, I love trying out new foundations, now there was always the Lancome cushion foundation that you could try, but not everyone likes to shell out bucks on expensive foundation, so here's an affordable cushion foundation, well lets call it drugstore, cause the price point is still a little steep considering the brand. To know how the foundation fairs in my opinion continue reading...

WHAT THE COMPANY CLAIMS 
SUPER BB CUSHION is our 1st advanced BB Cushion :
high coverage and yet moisturizing!
For the first time our cushion contains correcting
minerals and moisturizing essence.
Now flawless perfect skin is just tap-tap away!





 Cushion foundations became a big sensation in Korea and soon after the West was all about it! Like all beautiful & innovative cosmetics, YES! even the cushion foundation was originated in Korea, the Koreans mean business when they talk beauty! 
For the longest time BB cushion foundation were not available to the budget market in India, the Maybelline BB Cushion does not disappoint.
I've been using it since past 3 weeks and I have to say I'm impressed with the coverage, staying power and over all the ease of application.
You can apply this foundation with the applicator provided, or maybe a beauty blender which is my preferred way, you can even use a stippling brush, which I do not favour so much.
Now I have to say that this foundation doesn't have a high coverage as the companies claims, but it does a pretty decent job at covering fading spots and slight redness, you can use this on an everyday basis because it feels pretty light on the skin and doesn't cake up the face.
Another plus is the spf factor, even though you should never ever skip spf while leaving the house!
You definitely won't need to top it off with setting powder as it is very light and ever so slightly dewy. But if you have very very oily skin then you might have to, I have normal skin during winter which is slightly combination, and I don't use powder on top. I just go in with a cheek stain and lip balm for the daytime.







As you can see there's little flaws peeking through, but that's how I prefer it, because then it doesn't look madeup, you need a good balance in your everyday makeup, never overdo it on a daily basis. But if you do need to cover big pimples which often drop by to say hello, you can always use the Fit me concealer, if you ask me, I'd say throw your money for the MAC Selete Moisture cover up. But Fit me is a good budget pick up.


The only downside being that I do not entirely like the price point of this product.

The Maybelline BB Cushion is Priced at INR 1200.

Available soon at Maybelline Counters all over India and Nykaa 

Overalls this is a good product and I do recommend trying it once.
Do comment and let me know if you look forward to trying this BB Cushion Foundation!
Many Skincare reviews coming your way this weekend, wink wink ;)

Until next time 
Xo's







No comments:

Post a Comment