Sunday 27 November 2016

L'oréal Mat Magique | Bright mat foundation 12H Review


So my ongoing quest for the perfect foundation is not coming to an end anytime soon, even though I'm totally in love with my MAC studio fix foundation, I do not recommend using it on an everyday basis. I always try to get myself to reach for some light bb & cc creams on the day to day basis, because it's light and gives the skin that perk you want.

The Mat Magique was another such purchase, now this has been sitting in my cabinet 3 months straight and I totally forgot about it, the other day I curiously reached out for this and was surprised how I never really used this absolutely beautiful looking product!
The company claims that this is a matte foundation which stays matte for 12 hours with the help of volcanic perlite infusion. It has a shower fresh formula and it stops excess oil by regulating sebum secretion. 


In my honest opinion this is a pretty good foundation and it does stay matte considering the humidity in Mumbai! The packaging is super cute and conventional, you can control how much product you dispense and also it is one of the only few products in India which looks so super chic, kudos to loreal. Now they mention on the packaging that you need to shake the product well before use and I'd say you really need to, the overall process of application and how the product sets on your skin is different if you shake the product before dispensing, it is maybe because some foundations tend to separate, so do remember that, if you plan to or are already using this foundation.
The spf 11 PA++ does not seem like an absolute necessity because foundation tend to look greyish in flash photographs if they have built in spf, but this doesn't flash back so that's good.
Also the one thing that I love is how this product is super affordable and is of very good quality, I have had no breakouts or reactions while using this.
There is one disappointing factor though, this product tends or highlight dry patches and make it visible, so its okay if you have oily or combination skin tone, just be sure to exfoliate and moisturise before hand but if you have dry skin this product is not for you, I'll put in some foundation recommendations for dry skin in the next week.



This stays nearly close to its claims and is very pleasant to use as an everyday base, it does control the shine for a good 8 hours but then you need to powder slightly. Overall a good product and I give it a 4.5 / 5 rating. Thanks for reading munchkins.

The L'oréal Mat Magique Bright Matte foundation is priced at INR 595

Nykaa currently has a 20% discount, click link below to shop


Until next time
:)
Love & kisses





No comments:

Post a Comment