Friday 10 March 2017

Garnier SKINACTIVE Micellar Oil Infused Cleansing Water


Hey Sugarpups,
Today's product is the Garnier Micellar oil-infused skin cleansing water, it is a gentle yet effective bi phased make up remover & cleanser.  I absolutely love using it to removing my makeup in the evenings. To know more continue reading...

It always baffles me how companies claim that oil-infused cleansers are non greasy, because it usually leaves a tad bit of a residue. To my surprise the garnier micellar water removes all traces of waterproof mascara & long wearing foundation without any greasy residue. My skin feels totally clean. The bottle itself is humongous and will last a very long time.

I've been using the bio-derma micellar water initially and if I take the two in consideration of comparison, the garnier is a clear winner.
It costs half of bio-derma if you consider the price point and removes waterproof makeup in a blink.
The packaging is good and practical, and the product itself smells amazing.
All you have to do is give it a good shake before use to mix the oil and the micellar water together and use it with a cotton pad.
Overall this is a very good product and I would definitely repurchase it.


The only downside though is that it isn't available very easily in India just yet.

The product retails for about 5.99 £

Would you consider giving the Garnier Micellar a try?

If you have any questions or suggestions for future product reviews please leave a comment down below. 

Until next time
Xo's
Love,




No comments:

Post a Comment