Wednesday 8 March 2017

MAC Velvet Teddy


Hey Munchkins,
I've always wanted to try the MAC VELVET TEDDY and I wont lie, the name was all it took to suck me in. Anyways I won't be giving a super long ramble today. 
Velvet teddy lives upto all the hype, it was also rumoured that Kylie Jenner used Velvet Teddy for some of her instagram looks.
To know more continue reading...

It is a light brown lipstick with pink undertones, a great lipstick for everyday wear, but I love wearing nude lips to events, especially when I have a heavy glam eye makeup on, the colour payoff is opaque but the shade itself is very subtle, you need two full swipes for it to show up.
The only downside being, this colour will not work with every skin tone, I highly recommend try out the shade for yourself in stores, because it has a tendency to wash out a lot of complexions. 





The texture of Velvet Teddy is really smooth and it glides like a dream.
The staying power is good, I usually reapply after big meals, though it is a matte shade, the wear is pretty comfortable.
The packaging is standard MAC as it belongs to the regular line of lipsticks.

Velvet Teddy retails for 1500 INR 
Easily available online at Nykaa & MAC Counters


Until next time
Xo's
Love




No comments:

Post a Comment